mercoledì 22 novembre 2023

The Greeting Farm stamps for the winter challenge





Salve, hi, hallo, 

Sono tornata dal fantastico meeting Nazionale di ASI, che dire era bellissimo!
Al rientro ho ricevuto i miei timbri di The Greeting Farm che avevo vinto con il bloghop.

I am back from the National ( Italian Scrappers Association ) , and what can I say..it was simply fantastic! When I came back I have received my The Greeting Farm stamps 
which I had won with the bloghop.

Ik ben weer terug van de fantastische Nationale ( Italiaanse scrappers vereiniging ) 
en het was simpel weg echt te gek! Bij terug komst lagen mijn nieuwe stempels van The Greeting Farm , die ik had gewonnen bij de bloghop, op me te wachten.

 Copic : 

E 21, E 04,E 13, E 25, E 35, E 37, E 29
YR 20
Y 17, Y 18, Y 26
R 32
BV 000, BV 02, BV 04
BG 93, BG 96, BG 99
W 7, 100


stamps : I have used the holiday Anya 11 and the snow day  from The Greeting Farm 
inks :  Kraftin Kimmiestamps : purple pansy & alluring amethyst, salty sea 
Memento tuxedo black, Versafine clair nocturne



challenge : 


Hugs Blankina


3 commenti:

  1. Dat is leuk thuiskomen!! En je hebt heel mooi gekleurd!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Such a beatiful image and you've coloured her perfectly! Love the colours you've used and the frame shape is fab too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a beautiful card Blankina. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fantastic. I love the card shape and purple colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...