sabato 24 novembre 2018

Cross stitched Christmas tags


Buongiorno, goodmorning, goedenmorgen,

Time flies..I am busy making Christmas cards.
No time to blog :).

I have also made some Christmas tags with some cross stitching..
My grandmother used to make beautiful cross stitched table clothes and frames,
and I have received some DMC threads from her in inheritance.



I have used some dies from MFT to cut the tags and small holes for the cross stitching,
each tag also a die " Buon Natale " di Modascrap.
Ribbons in matching colours.


Scalloped Cross stitched tag ,
I have also added some strass 


Same pattern, now another shape of tag cut out of kraft


Met deze tag doe ik mee bij de egel
Fan logo
Ik heb een black friday bestelling geplaatst hopenlijk komt hij snel!


Sweet snowman..

This tags can be hung in the Christmas tree or used as bookmarks ..
What about you are you busy making cards? Or tags?

Ps I have downloaded these patterns from the My Favorite Things website.

My fairy card has won at Cute n' crafty..I have received three digi's from My Besties.



Have a nice weekend,
Buon fine settimana,
Fijn weekend!

Hugs Blankina

1 commento:

  1. hoi Anna,
    Nog nooit een borduurtje bij je gezien wat lollig!!! Ja kruis steekjes borduren is
    een knusse bezigheid en het zijn enige labels geworden zo en aan kadootje of boekenlegger
    hartstikke leuk! Zelf heb ik een verjaardags kaart voor GerJanne gemaakt zie je morgen en verder probeer ik te knutselen, maar heb het woest druk! gefeliciteerd met je winnende kaartje en hopelijk komt je Egel pakket snel binnen LEUK en spannend!!!!
    Fijne zondag verder,
    xx Gerie

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...