sabato 17 novembre 2018

Gorjuss mixed media Christmas card photo tutorial


Hi all,

Today I am sharing you the post I have made for Copic Italia .
Per vedere il post in italiano andare qui.

A mixed media card with some  "fluid art" background using my Copic refills ( Various Ink )
actually there is a bit of everything on my card.


This is what my card is like, 
now I will explain you how I have made it, hope the photos will help to understand.

I have cut a piece of YUPO paper with an Amy design die to create a background.

I have stamped the  Gorjuss stamp  ( Pom Pom )
with Memento tuxedo Black onto Perfect Colouring Paper.

Now it is time to start coloring;

the skin with ;
E 00, E 04, E 11, E 13, E 95



Inspired by the workshop of the talented Katrin Bartholomaeus
( during the meeting of the European Copic instructors  )
I have experimented with  "fluid art" to create the background
 YUPO paper , refills  Copic ( Various Ink ) 
"0" blender , B 000, B 04, BG 72, YG 91
fab foil oro wow



After having finished the background I have cutted some foam 
with a poinsetta die from Marianne Design 
And for the lower petals/ Leaves I have used some Golden paper .


The foam was heated with an embossing fohn and modelled.


Her hat was coloured with
BG 13, BG 15, BG 09, BG 49
and I have also added some sparkle to the flower 




Dark ( black ) hair with ;
110, N 8, N 5
Did you see I have altered her fringe too ?



And I have added some highlights with BG 15
The pom pom was coloured with a Golden decomarker 
and some white spots with a Molotow marker


Let this Christmas sparkle!

Some glitter on her hat and pom pom,
the shadow on her hat was added with BG 05 before adding the glitter.



Her dress 
YG 93, YG 95, YG 97, YG 99
and some dots with the white Molotow marker 


Slowly the card is completed 
On the background I have also added some details with a stencil, 
some stars  and some washi tape ( edizione speciale )


I could not stop myself and added some  
snow paste on the poinsetta and on the left top of the card


The sentiment Buon Natale ( Merry Christmas ) was heat embossed 
with Golden embossing powder. 



This is the final result! 
What do you think?

Copic :
pelle/ skin : E 00, E 04, E 11, E 13, E 95
capelli/ hair  : 110, N 8, N 5, BG 15
sfondo / background: ricariche Copic ( Various Ink ) "0" blender , B 000, B 04, BG 72, YG 91
cappello / hat  :BG 13, BG 15, BG 09, BG 49, BG 05
vestito/ dress :YG 93, YG 95, YG 97, YG 99

Hugs Blankina




























3 commenti:

  1. Wat een prachtige creatie heb je gemaakt. Mooie digi en prachtig ingekleurd. Mooie achtergrond heb je ook gemaakt. Prachtig geheel zo en helemaal in mijn kleurtjes.

    Fijn weekend.

    Groetjes, Astrid xXx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gezellig winters kaartje, mooi gekleurd en een mooie achtergrond!
    En ja :), ik had inderdaad de Etsy shop van LOTV al ontdekt!
    Geniet van je weekend,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wouw wat een sparkling kaartje er is zoveel te zien Anna...je bent een copic artiest!
    Ik vind de gouden details er prachtig bij! Geen idee hoe je het allemaal doet,
    maar het resultaat ziet er schitterend uit!!!! Fijn weekend hoor!
    xx Gerie

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...