martedì 19 novembre 2019

Fluid art mini cards for Italian sweets


Buongiorno, goodmorning, goedemorgen,

Oggi vi faccio vedere i miei mini card 
creato con la tecnica fluid art con le ricariche Copic, 
per leggere il post in italiano Copic Italia blog. .

Hi , with the Copic refills ( Various Ink )
 you can not only refill your dry Copic markers 
but you can also create such fun fluid art projects!

And ofcourse 358 colours available :). 



To make my mini cards I have used these colours  ( Various ink ) 


I have used the  Transotype   Synthetic Paper ( *TSP ),
excellent for all kind of Mixed Media products ...
You can find it at your Copic retailer in Europe  .



I sheet of TSP *paper size A 4
I have played around with the drops of colour of various Ink and the blender.

Blowing - in my case I have used the Tim Holtz spritzer - you move the colours in the alcol
and this will create unique and fun patterns.

 Love that each piece of the paper will turn out differently.

To protect the fluid art design I have sprayed a layer of  Molotow varnish ( matt ) 

With a die I have cut the  A 4 sheet in rectangles .
The frames were also cut with a die.

These original fluid art cards have my social details inside ( blog/ instagram/ pinterest  ).
Each bag of Italian sweets had his original fluid art card.


The more blender you use the lighter the colours .


A mix of darker colours


Love the "stripes" in the left bottom part , created using the spritzer. 



After the colours have blended you can add some drops of blender to create this effect

 

Which one did you like most!?



At my local hobby shop ( Canzonetti Arte )
 I have got these ribbons and leaves to
decorate the sweet bags .

These sweet were given to some of my friends ( Copic instructors ) at the Copic meeting.

Hope I have given you an idea ..
you should try some Copic fluid art too!


Hugs Blankina

3 commenti:

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...