giovedì 4 aprile 2019

My little snuggle bunny Copic Europe



Hi all ,

As we are getting closer to Easter 
I have decided to colour up this cute digital stamp designed by Cheryl Grant,
it is called My little snuggle bunny.

So sweet and fun not only for Easter!

Ofcourse I have prepared you a step by step video of the colouring..
you can find it on the original Copic Europe post here
and soon I will also share it on my you tube channel
Blankinacreations on video ( would be nice if you can  follow me there too )




 I have decided to use the rosette card shape as lid for a box,
this box will contain lovely yummy chocolate eggs.


I have used my brand new die set from Studiolight to make to top and bottom of the box.
Inside I have added a box base made with my crafters companions multi-pro,
this was glued into the two pieces I have cutted with my die. 



Here you can see the box from the top side


hmmmm chocolate eggs..


You can take of the rosette card and / or completely open the box.
Please get yourself a chocolate egg.

Have a nice choco-tastic Easter!


Copic :

fur bunny : E 30, E 33, E 35, E 39
skin : E 04, E 21, E 51, E 11
cheeks : E 93, E 95
hair : T 9, T 3
hat : E 30, E 33, E 35, E 39
dress : RV 21, RV 23, RV 25
shirt / socks: YG 21, YG 23, YG 25
flower : Y 15, Y 18, YG 16
ladybird : R 46
shoes : T 3, T 5, T 9

other :
die Studiolight ( STENCILSL165 )
die Nellie Snellen ( rosette )
die ( MFT ) stitched circle
die ( Lawn Fawn ) scalloped circle
ribbon
enamel dots Kraftin Kimmie


Challenge:


cuttlebug mania - Easter bunny
http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.com/2019/04/easterbunny.html

Hugs Blankina

6 commenti:

  1. A beautiful card AND some chocolate? Perfect combo. Your colouring is FABULOUS! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    RispondiElimina
  2. What a sweet little gift. I love that box!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Haha wat een heerlijk doosje met inhoud...heel grappig om het zo open te schuiven!
    Choco-tastisch gedaan Anna! Alvast een fijn weekend, hier worden we verwend met prachtig weer!
    xx Gerie

    RispondiElimina
  4. What a treasure! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

    RispondiElimina
  5. Mmmm lekker, paaseitjes :) Wat een schattig doosje en lieve digi!
    Heb je die schattige nieuwe eendjes en konijntjes al gezien bij Cheryl, vast wel!

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...