sabato 1 dicembre 2018

A Copic carry case decoration



Buongiorno, goodmorning, goedenmorgen

I have personalized my Copic carrying case with a handmade decoration.
Below you can find al details how I have made it.

Per leggere questo post in italiano per favore andare qui.


I have chosen a big charm and some tiny stamps.
These stamps from The Greeting Farm are just perfect.




I have used the edges of the oval charm as a stamp with some grey ink.



As you can see it printed the shape onto Perfect Colouring paper.



At this point I have stamped the stamp with some Krafty Kolours ink
( this is a hybrid ink that is also perfect with Copic )



I have handcutted the shape sligthly smaller in able that it will fit into the charm,
and checked if the size was okay before colouring. 


Started colouring, the skin with  E 00 & E 31 for the shadows


The hair with E 21, E 23, E 25, E 29


With a black Copic sp multiliner I have written my name and Copic onto her trolley.



Her clothes with BG 11, BG 15, BG 18



The background with RV 63


With a small brush I have added some glue onto the charm,
the stamped image will be glued to the charm.



To protect the coloured image I have also added a layer of glue on top of the stamped image.
Once that it has dried completely you can continue with the next step.

.


While it was drying I have chosen some sparkles to add later in the resin.


Now the fun part, I love this Cristal uv resin,
you do not have to mix anything at all.

I am not good in the bi-component stuff :) .

I have put a wooden stick into the the bottle of resin and
have let the drops fall into the charm, now and than I have added some sparkles too.



I do not have an small "oven" to dry it but I have the uv torch of the same company 
(reschimica ) , 
you only need to light the surface for a few minutes with the torch and it will be dry!



Ready! 



This is the final result, I have attatched it to my Copic carrying case.
With some macrame cordon and a organze ribbon and a small heart charm.


I have also made a charm for a necklace with the same stamp set.

Do you like the idea?

For all of you living in Italy I have started the ECCP classes again please find all dates listed her


Hugs
Blankina

1 commento:

  1. Die zijn leuk!!! Handig inderdaad dat je de hars niet hoeft te mengen en ook dat het met die blauwe lamp zo snel droog en hard is.
    Geniet van je weekend,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...