lunedì 1 ottobre 2018

Some nice Kraftin Kimmie news !


Goodmorning!

Well I have got some lovely news..
this month I will be a Guest designer at Kraftin Kimmie.
So happy I love their stamps and I cannot wait to show you my contributions.

In the meanwhile I am showing you a card I have made recently,
I have used the pretty clearstamp set called 

For those who do not know Kraftin Kimmie yet,
please have a look here !


Have a nice start of the month October.



Copic, Memento London Fog,  Distress Oxide, Kraftin Kimmie stamp, 
sissix 3d embossingfolder
MFT , Modascrap 

Hugs Blankina

4 commenti:

  1. Net terug en al weer direct iets super leuks te melden en te late zien, proficiat Blankina!!! Even iets heel anders: ik ben winnaar bij Sognando en dan moet je contact met Elisabetta opnemen...dat mailadres zie ik echt nergens dus heb nu maar aan Sognando gemaild...hoop dat dit goed komt???

    xx Irene

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Dank voor je reactie/hulp Anna en TOF dat ik weer kan reageren op je blog😘!

      Elimina
  2. Wat gezellig dat je weer terug bent!!!
    Had al gezien op facebook dat je was gekozen tot gastdesigner, gaaf hoor!
    Heel veel succes en je eerste kaart is super!
    Een gezellige dag,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina
  3. Well done you will be so inspiring for the team and your card is gorgeous x

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...