sabato 12 ottobre 2024

Fall gardening xoxo Kraftin Kimmiestamps

 


Hi, ciao, hallo,

Today I have had finally the chance to colour with my Copic again.
This year there have been a lot of changes in my life..
First I have taken care of my mum but unfortunately she has passed away .
Then the decision to move back to the Netherlands and find a new job.
I did find a great job, I had to work and study at the same time and pass various exams.
And yes this week I have passed my final exams.


So this weekend I have picked up my Copic ( after 10 months !!)
 and some cute stamps from Kraftin Kimmiestamps
I have mixed 2 sets Hay you and Our farm  and have made this fall card .
I still have a lot of my crafty stuff in Italy slowly I will bring it here.

The cute card was and sentiment was cut with a Crealies die :

Copic to colour 

Challenges : 

Kraftin Kimmiestamps - fall activities challenge 685

Crafty Catz - ag option autumn colours

My time to craft challenge - autumn season colours

craft rocket challenges- autumn and or halloween

knutsels en kadootjes - hoedje

Hugs Blankina


5 commenti:

  1. Wat goed dat je bent geslaagd, gefeliciteerd!! Een mooie herfstkaart!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wat een superleuk afdrukje en je hebt heel mooi gekleurd. Je kunt meedoen bij K&K, he?

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wat een roerige tijden voor jou!
    Superleuke herfstkaart maakte je, erg mooi.
    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij Knutsels en Kadootjes.
    grtz Colien

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love your card, so cute, thanks for playing at MTTC challenge, xx

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...