venerdì 24 giugno 2022

Crealies : hibiscus stamping card

 

Buongiorno, goodmorning, goedemorgen,


Oggi vi faccio vedere il mio card "tropicale", vedi video come ho creato questo card.

Today I am showing my "tropical" card in the video you can see how I have created it.

Vandaag laat ik mijn " tropische"stempelkaart zien, zie ook filmpje hoe ik deze heb gemaakt.

I have used two colours of krafty kolours green inks to stamp the leaves,
I have made a little mask by stamping the leave on a post-it and have fussy cut it.
By laying it on the leave you have stamped before you can ink the next leave.


With the Alfies aphabet dies I have created the text HI.
 
And look at these cool nesting dies for the frames,
I love the contrast with the black.
The Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 93 and the new 
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 128 perfectly fit together.
Layering the right angles this is the result.

close up
 

A pigment colorzz watercolored background. 

With a brush I have added the Pigment Colorzz - mixed with enough water - using the yellow, red and pink colour.
When the "stripes" were dry I have passed a another layer with a brush
 this time a mix of all colours together. 

Crealies stansen / dies: 

Crealies stempels / stamps: 

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basics: 







Hugs Blankina

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...