giovedì 30 settembre 2021

Dt Crealies: On the move no.7 floral mini album + video tutorial

  


Salve, è uscita una nuova fustella della collezione On the Move.
Perfetto per dei biglietti o album.
Oggi vi faccio vedere un semplice mini album con questo set.

Hi there is a new On the Move die from Crealies.
Perfect for interactive cards or albums.
Today I will show you a simple album made with this new dies set.

Er is weer een prachtige On the Move stans aan de collectie toegevoegd.
Wie op de Art specially beurs is geweest heeft hem vast al gezien in de stand van Crealies.
Vandaag ter inspiratie laat ik een mini album zien die is gemaakt met de nieuwe On the Move no.7 .
Voor de uitleg in Nederlands kan je alles vinden op het Crealies blog.


I make two of the same pages 


 Love all these perfect layers, so easy all dies are in this set. 


The middle page is with other design paper .

The cover is made with some heavy card stock
( for example  the back of a paperpad )  
measure 14 cm x 11 cm

Black paper to cover this heavy card stock
slightly bigger 16 cm x 13 cm



Now I cut the corners with my scraptool and glue the black paper around the heavy card stock,
with some paper clips I hold everything together and let it dry.


With the  Binding System A I make the back of the mini album.
I cut it twice and glue them together

I cut the piece of the correct hight of the album and the remaning piece I use for the closure 
in the video you can see all steps.


I glue the pages together


Now I decorate the cover using the new stamps and matching dies of the flowers A perfect Match.

Paperpiercing technique so I stamp the stamps onto design paper.

First I stamp the flowers and then I stick the matching dies to the paper with some non sticky washi tape to hold everything in place a run it trough the die cutting machine.

The biggest flower was stamped and cut twice and
 I use a foam pad in between to create a little 3 d effect.

In the centre of the flowers I add some pearls.

In de video leg ik staps gewijs uit hoe dit album is gemaakt.
Please check out my video tutorial of the album
Venite a vedere il mio video tutorial 

Crealies Stansen/Dies :


Crealies Stempels/Stamps :





Hugs 
Anna Blankina






3 commenti:

  1. Wow this is fabulous what a gorgeous design x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh wat heb je dat mooi gedaan. Ik heb twee stansen van Crealies die ik nog uit moet proberen. Ze zijn wel heel leuk om eens een andere kaart dan anders te maken.

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...