mercoledì 20 gennaio 2021

MFT colorchallenge 157 : quilt card 3 you rock my heart

 


Salve, hi, hallo, 

This is my third card for the colorchallenge at MFT,
using my quilt cover up die but in a different way this time..

Underneath I have used the sceletron of the quit die cut diagonal and put them in the corners.

In the centre I have cut a rectangle and added some left overs  strips from the quilt die 
and have created my own pattern..

I have also added the sentiment and the cool zebra stamp, some dots and hearts..



This is how I have started yesterday ...


MFT : 

MFT- 1867 quilt scuare cover up die

MFT- 847 in & out stitched rectangle stax 

CS 268 Jungle vibes 


other :

enamel dots Kraftin Kimmiestamps


Copic : 

E 31, E 25, W 2, W 7, W 9 , R 20, R 22


challenge : 

MFT color challenge 157 - https://mftstamps.com/blogs/news/cc157

To see my other version of the quilt card please see previous posts


Hugs Blankina

2 commenti:

  1. Fabulous creation that die is gorgeous x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Dit is een super gave kaart.
    Leuk, met de stukjes bladmuziek ertussen.

    -xies- Renate.

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...