domenica 20 settembre 2020

My Favorite Thing Super star contest entry



Buongiorno, goodmorning, goedemorgen,

This is my entry for the  superstar card design contest at MFT

:category Innovation Master .

Questo è il mio contributo per superstar card design contest di MFT 

: categoria Innovation Master.

Dit is mijn inzending voor de superstar card design contest van MFT 

: sectie Innovation Master 


Techniques used : 

mirror stamping,

sliding,

swinging,

popping 


A little about my card , I had fun to think about how I could have added some extra's to my card ;


I have started to cut the interactive up and down die with my cutting machine,

stamped some images from the set harvest buddies directly onto that paper 

and I have stamped the squirrels to a seperate piece of paper. 

( perfect colouring paper) later I have fuzzy cut them.

As you might have noticed I have also made a mirror image 

with the mirror image clearstamp.

Colouring with Copic.





Later I have added a little heart in the arms of the mirrored squirrel.


In my case the up and down interactive die 

has become a left and right interactive sliding die as I have turned it. 


Behind the top squirrel I have added a little acetate banner cut with my blueprint 33,

it is like a swing when you move the card it seems it is "flying" from one side to the other.


As extra I have also glued an acetate banner behind the card when you pull the slider tab 

with a little arrow with the text nuts for you will pop out too.



After having checked if all things moved properly 

I have added some layers of foam pads 

and have added some heavy cardstock behind.


As finishing touch  I have used my new paper pad 

with the cute little gingham which I love..

and distressed the edges with crackling campfire and mowed lawn distress oxide ink .


Well good luck to everyone joining..and fingers crossed

I love MFT since years 

and ofcourse it would be great to win the honour to become a superstar

 and be lucky to shop  with the super generous voucher ofcourse :). 

Thanks for the chance...



The squirrels are busy collecting their nuts in this little Autumn scene,

and they are moving and swinging..they must get ready before Winter!

But there is time for a little love too :).


 My favorite Things goodies used :


 petite gingham 6 x6 paper pad EP-68

replenishments spin & slide discs supply-3016

CS-135 mirror image 

CS-144 harvest buddies 

banners in acetate from MFT-1435 blueprint 33

MFT-1533 interactive up and down

heart from MFT-blueprint 15

"arrow" MFT-blueprint 11 


Copic:

YR 15,YR 23, YR 24, 

E 04, E 07, E 08, E 15, E 18, E 29, E 37, E 74, 

Y 35, Y 38, 

R 14,

G 99, 

YG 95




https://mftstamps.com/blogs/resources/2020-card-design-superstar-innovation-master

Innovation Master

We’re gaga for specialty cards. If designs featuring sliders, shakers, fancy folding, 

or 3D elements are your thing, have we got the contest for you! 

Let’s see your brain-bending looks! 

Balancing an elaborate idea with pitch-perfect execution and an eye for design is a true skill 

— one we know you’re up to the task to demonstrate.

Fifteen winners will be announced on the blog Friday, September 25.

HERE IS A LITTLE VIDEO TO SHOW WHAT MY CARD DOES :)


Wish me luck :) 

Hugs Blankina

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...