mercoledì 4 dicembre 2019

Inspirational wednesday : cool critters Kraftin Kimmie





Hi all,

Today it is my turn to inspire you with one 
of the fabulous Kraftin Kimmie Stamp sets.

Oggi tocca a me per ispirarvi con un set di timbri 
di
 Kraftin Kimmiestamps.

Vandaag is het mijn beurt jullie te inspireren met een van de mooie stempel sets van 
 Kraftin Kimmie stamps.

I have chosen Cool Critters ,
This super cute set has two main characters and four sentiments!!
Great for winter and /or Christmas cards.



This mouse with his lantern is so cool...

I have stamped the mouse on Perfect Colouring Paper with grey ink
and have coloured the stamp with my Copic.

Afterwards I have fussy cut everything, 
around the lantern I have left some white paper rays .
Later I have added some glitter.

The background was made with white embossed
 snowflake kisses stamps ,
when they were dry I have blended some of my favorite
pink pizzazz and pretty pink ink on top ...
in the centres I have added some white Nuvo Crystal drops.

And you might have noticed the pink trees too,
I have added the pink pizzazz ink using
 the new Krafty scenery 2 stencil.  
to create a skyline with pine trees.

And last but not least some festive dots
 on the left corner to complete the whole card.




Copic :

BV 20, BV 23, BV 25, BV 29
RV 13, RV 14
BG 10, BG 11
YG 91, YG 93, YG 97




Guess what??  This super sweet stamp set
 is on SALE 40% OFF right NOW!!
Hop on over to the shop to scoop it up this week!

Questa settimana questo set di timbri avrà un sconto di 40%, corri al negozio !!

Deze week zal deze set verkrijgbaar zijn met een mooie 40% korting, ga snel naar de winkel!


Also do not miss out on the : 



https://blankinacreations.blogspot.com/2019/12/twelve-days-of-christmas-at-kraftin.html

Hugs Blankina

2 commenti:

  1. Muisje heel mooi ingekleurd ! Groetjes, Gina

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wouw Anna, wat is dit schitterend! Zo mooi als dit weer is gekleurd en die lantaarn geeft gewoon licht!!! Bravo super gedaan!
    xx Gerie

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...