domenica 1 dicembre 2019

Gorjuss swap card Kit & Clowder



Hi ,

Today I share the card I have made for my swap partner from the fb Kit & Clowder group :).
I have decided to make a sweet window frame card with a mini Gorjuss stamp.

Post in italiano : Copic Italia Blog 

Ofcourse I wanted it to be special but not too heavy as it had to be shipped to Australia!


After having stamped the Gorjuss I have started with the background,
the sky with my Blue "jeans" colours..B 91, B 93, B 95


the reindeer was coloured with E 13, E 15, E 18


I have coloured some pines and a tree and a fence to create a scene,
inspired by Amy Young :) . 

A nice scene but something was missing...


So with a paintbrush and some opaqua white I have added some fine snow...


A window frame card ...
the frame is a die from MFT 

The text Buon Natale is a stamp from Craft emontions ,
stamped with Pink pizzazs ink from Kraftin Kimmie.

with a white gelpen I have added the snow on the fence and trees..


Copic : 

sky : B 91, B 93, B95
pines : BG 94, BG 99
fence : E 71, E 74, E 77, E 79
trees : BV 29
snow : copic opaque white 
skin : E 00, E 11, E 04, E 93
hair : N 6, N 9, N 10, B 45, E 74
dress : RV 63, RV 66, RV 69, RV 10, RV 13, RV 14, multiliner SP pink 
reindeer : E 13, E 15, E 18, W 3, W 7
multiliner black  0.1 ( to add sleeves to her shirt )
multiliner pink to add details to her dress 

Hugs Blankina

2 commenti:

  1. Zo'n lief kaartje, je hebt een mooie achtergrond voor haar gemaakt/gekleurd!
    Fijne dag,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...