martedì 5 novembre 2019

Copic meeting fluid art and multiliners project



Buongiorno, goodmorning, goedenmorgen,

La settimana scorsa sono andato al meeting annuale dei Copic instructor * 
(* per Europa e Medio oriente ),
come sempre sono tornato pieno d'ispirazione!
Per leggere il post in Italiano potete visitare Copic Italia Blog.

Last week I have attended the annual Copic Instructors meeting *
( * for Europe and middle east )
as always I have returned full of inspiration !

As homework ( with quite a short notice ) we were asked to create a design 
for a giftbox of an Austrian wine house with our Copic ofcourse .

I have accepted the challenge and made this project in the evenings hours.



A colour explosion 
for the bottles I have used 
Transotype Synthetic Paper 


This paper is suitable for many mixed media tecniques like fluid art for example 

We are so lucky  that Copic has 358 alcol based beautiful coloured inks
I have started with one bottle and could not stop myself as you can see :) 


The background was made on
Perfect Colouring Paper 
with a stencil , multiliner and markers.


Copic has many different papers for different techniques...

To create the fluid art on the bottles I have used the Various ink colours listed below and blender "0",
to move the inks with air I have used a Tim Holtz spritzer.


 pink


brown


yellow red


yellow brown


green


blue


blue green


bordeaux


the SP multi liners I have used 


I have glued my fluid art bottles onto the perfect colouring paper...
the background was doodled with multiliners
 and coloured with the same Copic marker colours as the refills used on the bottles.



The wine company has offered a bottle to each instructor..
as you can see they have a lot of different wines and sparkling wines.


Some did not make their project at home but directly at the meeting...


fun to see so many different creations together






Here is my bottle together with my project, 
unfortunately I had only handluggage on the plane ,
so I could not bring it with me.



So I have shared my  Frizzante secco
with various colleagues ,
it was excellent of taste  !! 


Hugs Blankina

4 commenti:

  1. Dat ziet er erg indrukwekkend uit.
    Prachtig, mat al de verschillende kleuren en tinten.
    Wel jammer dat je die fles bubbels al paraat hebt moeten maken, maar dat zal er niet minder om gesmaakt hebben.

    -xies- Renate.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wouwwww...Anna wat een bewerkelijk project, maar zeer gaaf en jouw creatie springt er echt uit!
    Zo kom je nog eens ergens whaha en de afsluiter met bubbles was ook niet slecht en delen een goed idee! Super gedaan allemaal!!!
    xx Gerie

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wat een leuke opdracht, ziet er super gaaf uit!
    Alvast een fijn weekend,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...