domenica 30 giugno 2019

Copic Fluidart box


Hi all,

Today I am showing you a home deco  project with my 
TRANSOTYPE SYNTHETIC PAPER
and Various Ink ( Copic refills ) 

Per vedere il post in italiano Copic blog Italia qui


I have cut a square of TRANSOTYPE SYNTHETIC PAPER ( TSP) 




Here a close up of the result after the fluidart with my Copic refills using a straw to move the colours,
I have also added some micro powder ( silver ) from Rayher.


To stick the decorated TSP onto the wooden box
 I have used a piece
of  X-pressITadhesive sheets 



After fixing it to the box I have used sprinkles of silver flakes
onto the piece of fluidart .

To make sure it will last in time I have also covered it with a resin,
I have used Fil cristal UV.

This resin of Reschimica  air dries quickly in the heat of Italy,
but I also have the UV torch 
which I have used in former charm projects
 to dry the resin in only a few minutes.



Isn't pretty..

I have used the following  ( refills of  Copic )
in combination of the Transotype Synthetic Paper (TSP) 


Hope I gave you an idea, please experimenting too!


Blankina


1 commento:

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...