domenica 21 aprile 2019

Wiper card with Papernest dolls princess


Hi all,

Happy Easter!!

Today I will show you my princess card with a surprise, sorry no surprise eggs for you …

To see the step by step coloring please visit the Copic Italy blog .

Per il post in italiano andare sul blog di Copic Italia qui


This is a new image from Papernest dolls called princess and frog
I have coloured her with my Copic see list below.

I have fuzzy cutted the image and have added some foam pads on the back.

While making the card the song from Steven Gabriel
 kept popping in my mind..lady kiss that frog :)



To make the card I jave used some cream cardstock,
several dies :
Sissix, Studiolight, La la land.
Design papers, glitter and some nuvo crystal drops.

Closed it looks like this.


But when you open it ..SURPRISE , balloons will pop out!
I was inspired by several posts I have found on internet, 
they call this type of cards wiper cards.

Actually not very difficult to make..


I have also decorated the back..
A little princess will have a fun birthday!

Copic :

 pelle / skin  : E 51, E 11, E 13, E 93, RV 23
 capelli / hair : BV 20, BV 23, BV 25, BV 29
 vestito / dress : YR 0000, YR 00, YR 02, B 000, B 01, B 02, B 05
multiliner SP orange e Molotow bianco e.f. for details on dress
 ranocchio / frog : YG 21, YG 23, YG 25

challenge:

knutsels en kadootjes - oranje boven

Hugs Blankina

1 commento:

  1. Lief kaartje, wat een leuke verrassing die ballonnen en haar knotjes komen mooi naar voren door je mooie kleurwerk!
    Kende het nummer van Peter Gabriel niet.

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...