lunedì 25 febbraio 2019

Playing around with my gelpress and stencil


Hi all,

Today I am showing my print that I have created with my gelpress , 
Copic Various Ink ( refills) and a stencil.

Per vedere il tutorial con video in italiano andare qui 
come usare il Gelpress , ricariche Copic in combinazione con un stencil.

Below my making of video
( more crafty video's can be found here you tube blankinacreations on video )




You just need some drops to create these backgrounds..


The big print was cut with my new Studiolight dies..


back of booklet

I have cut several pages and bounded it with my Cinch 
and a binding wire from we r memory keepers


front booklet

I can highly recommend to create backgrounds with your gelpress and refills
it is real fun to do!

The backgrounds can be used on your cards, LO or other scrapbooking projects.
Da usare come sfondi per i vostri biglietti, LO o progetti scrap in genere.

Have a nice week,
by the way new ECCP copic coloring classes dates in Italy 
can be found 
qui /here

Hugs Blankina


3 commenti:

  1. Je bent lekker creatief bezig Anna, je cirkel kaart hiervoor is ook prachtig! En al even prachtig je kaart met de gel plaat en copics..heel knap gedaan en veelwerk maar super om je filmpjes te zien. Altijd leuk nieuwe spullen gebruiken dan wordt onze creatieve brein geprikkeld hè! Jij ook een fijne week!!!
    xx Gerie

    RispondiElimina
  2. So pretty l like the stencil you used too x

    RispondiElimina
  3. Prachtige achtergrond ook de kleur is heel mooi.

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...