mercoledì 20 febbraio 2019

Inspiration wednesday Made with Love KK



Hi all,

Today it is my first time at Kraftin Kimmie to make an inspirational post.
Each Wednesday a member of the Krafty Girls DT picks a stampset of their choice,
makes a card or project with it to inspire you…
and the fantastic thing that this stampset will be on sale during the week! 


In my collection of kraftin Kimmie stamps 
I have this sweet set called 
designed by Sheryl Grant


But as this set fits perfectly to the new released 
donut worry stampset and the sprinkles stencil
I have made a card mixing these sets up.




I have used some donut papers I had from Craft Sensations for the background,
than I have coloured some watercoloured paper with my Krafty Kolours ink 
( pretty in pink and charming chartreuse )
and when it was dry I have strapped the paper

Added the sprinkles with the new sprinkles stencil 
and with a spatulaI have put some ice effect paste
 on top of the watercoloured paper.

After drying ,
to give it some extra sparkle I have used some nailpolish :)
mixed media with all souces I have at home ha ha.


The donuts were stamped onto Perfect Colouring paper,
 cut out and coloured with my Copic.
They have received some sprinkles too.


Kraftin Kimmie :

made with love clearstamp set
donut worry clearstamp set 
sprinkles stencil 


Below some other cards I have made with Made with Love in the past.

The sweeties were coloured with my Copic, 
and I have done some paperpiercing too.


This fun donut paper is from Craft Sensations :) .

Well do not miss out on the sale of Made with Love ( only this week )!
Wish you could smell all yummy donuts,
 cookies and cupcakes baked with love by these cuties.

Hugs Blankina



4 commenti:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart. Lekker fleurig ook. Leuke/schattige stempels. Leuk gedaan ook, zo met de muffins erop te verwerken.
    De andere kaarten die je in het verleden met deze stempels hebt gemaakt zijn ook erg mooi.

    Lieve groetjes, Astrid.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Mooie kaart gemaakt. Ook de serie kaarten zien er leuk uit.

    RispondiElimina
  3. ohh, wat zijn ze allemaal leuk!! Krijg er gewoon trek van! :)
    Die twee bakkertjes zien er inderdaad zoet en schattig uit.
    Geniet van je weekend,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...