mercoledì 16 gennaio 2019

Super cool pals Kraftin Kimmie step by step colouring



Hi all,

A new year has started and perhaps where you live you have some snow..

You can colour snow with various Copic combo's .
I have made this card of a sweet snowman from Kraftin Kimmie 
 in one of my favorite snow combo's,
BG and BV.

But this snowman is not alone he also has a foxy friend!
Love this cute clearstamp set super-cool-pals designed by Sheryl Grant for Kraftin Kimmie.

Below you can find my step by step colouring.


I have stamped the super cool pals stamp set
from Kraftin Kimmie 
onto Perfect Colouring Paper
with Krafty Kolours Ink.


Colouring the snowman with :
BG 0000, BG 000, BV 0000


The jacket of the snowman with
B69, B 79, BV 08


The scarf with 
BG 43, BG 49


and
V 12, V 15, V 17


Some pattern on the scarf with
SP multiliner Turquoise 0.3,
multiliner lavender 0.3


The fox with
E 97, E 99, E 18


The carrot nose with
YR 61, YR 65, YR 68


Now I have added the coloured snowman and fox onto the background,
the  shaped piece of cardstock was cut with a lawn fawn die.

The text means for a real special person ( Impronte D'autore ) .
The stars were added with Nuvo paste using a stencil.

On the edges I have added some distress oxide 
and on the snow I have added some glitter.


I have decided to add some dots to create some texture on the dark jacket 
with a blender ( "0" )
and with a white gel pen I have added some details on the carrot, scarf  and jacket 


Time to add the texts onto the reveal wheel…
hello, ciao , hallo first in pencil an afterward with a black multiliner 
and now the mysterious part…

what happened to my photos of the finished card?
I have checked my photo camera , my computer files and mobile phone
but nothing at all :(. 

As I have put a lot of work into this tutorial I could not start a new one,
but before sending this card to a children's hospital in Italy 
for a charity initiative I have made this photo
The card was lilac and the reveal wheel bit was added onto that using some foam tape.


PS Did you see the new January release of Kraftin Kimmie?
Please see my previous posts to see the new January collection..

Thanks for your visit,
thanks
Blankina




























































2 commenti:

  1. Gaaf, zeg! Erg mooi ingekleurd, tof effect geven die patroontjes op de sjaal!
    grtz Colien

    RispondiElimina
  2. So beautiful and colours are gorgeous l like that the scarf looks textured x

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...