sabato 26 gennaio 2019

Celeste star birthday card Copic Italia


Hi all,

 Today I am showing you my star card with Celeste,
per vedere il post in italiano andare 

Recently I have bought a big ( retired ) rubberstamp set from the Greeting Farm,
this girl called Celeste is one of the stamps, isn't she fun?

I have stamped her with Memento London Fog (grey) ink to give her a softer look.
As Always I have used Perfect Colouring Paper and my Copic to color her.




The skin with E 50, E 11, E 13, YR 20


The nose with E 11 and YR 20,
for the cheeks I have chosen R 21, R 22


Some blue eyes with BG 10, BG 15,
the mascara with a black Copic multiliner 0.1
the highlight on the eye with a Molotow white E.F pen
The touch of make up with BG 10


Now the hair, I have used a blonde / honey 
using E 31, E 33, E 35, YR 24



Her green dress with G 40, G 43, G 46


The pink details with RV 52, RV 55


Time to make the card,
I have cutted some stars with dies from Marianne Design & MFT.
The background papers are from Action.
The text Auguri is a die from Impronte D'autore,
did you see I have used felt for some stars and the letters?

To cut the rectangles I have used some dies from Crealies.


hugs Blankina






5 commenti:

  1. Whahah die ogen, beetje scary maar super ingekleurd (as always)!!
    xx Irene

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wat een lief kaartje!!
    Fijn weekend,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina
  3. Prachtig!
    Bedankt voor je uitleg.Kom zeker een keer teug als ik weer ga kleuren :)
    Fijn weekend, liefs Crealientje.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hoi hoi,
    Wat een kleurexplosie Anna weer mooi kleurwerk natuurlijk en mooi
    alle maten sterren! maar....waar is je maan? even goed lezen bij de Egel meis.
    Kijk ook even in je mail als je tijd hebt! Fijn weekend verder...
    xx Gerie

    RispondiElimina
  5. As always you create such lovely cards this is so beautiful your colouring and tutorial was nice of you to share x

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...