venerdì 21 dicembre 2018

Christmas cards are arriving..and top 3

Hi all,

First of all I have made another top 3 :) 

with my Kraftin Kimmie Santa chat card 

original post



Look what the postman has delivered me sofar,
I am blessed with all these kind
 (crafty) friends 
and family!

Hope to receive other cards soon :)


the shaler tag from my swappina Antonella Freda (handmade ) 


My beautiful coloured kraft card from Colinda (handmade )


My fantastic photo card from Evelyn (personalized)


My romantic shabby chic star card from Gerie (handmade )


My knitted and pretty embossed card from Irene ( handmade )


My fun card from Larissa ans Angela


My multilingual card from mum ( hand decorated )


My delicate and pretty floral card from Milena (handmade)


My super ink card from Monique E ( handmade)


My sparkling card from Monique ( handmade )


My great red car card from Petra

Thanks, bedankt, Danke !!!

Hugs Blankina

3 commenti:

  1. Proficiat met je toppertje en genieten hè al die leuke post (blij dat het last-minute-kaartje er zó snel is...volgend jaar een ingekleurde hoor!).
    XxIrene

    RispondiElimina
  2. Je hebt al een heleboel mooie kaarten ontvangen zeg! Fijn dat mijn kaartje nog op tijd was voor de kerst.
    Gefeliciteerd met je top 3 plek.
    Gezellige feestdagen,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wat een gezellige post Anna en heerlijk je top drie bij Kimmie was ook een hele mooie!
    Dan al die gezellige kaarten uit blogland, dat is genieten h! Ze hangen ook zo leuk met de lichtjes ertussen! Hele fijne kerstdagen en tot snel!
    xx Gerie

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...