giovedì 8 novembre 2018

Christmas card Modascrap



Hi all crafty friends,

I am busy preparing Christmas cards.
This sweetie is made with my new stamps from Modascrap,
which I have bought this week at my local hobbyshop.

I have stamped the reindeer  with distress oxide ( gathered twigs ) 
and than I have also used some clear sparkling embossingpowder on top.

His "face" was coloured with Copic and a touch of Molotow pens.

My designpaper is not new but I think it worked well together.

The dies underneath are from MFT.




Copic : 

reindeer : E 00, E 31, E 93
Christmas bubbles : BG 10, BG 13
text / Christmas bubbles stamped with  Memento Teal Zeal

Natale è stare insieme, essere felice.

translation : Christmas is staying togehter , being happy.
Kerst is samen zijn, gelukkig zijn.

To all my national and international friends, 
this elementary school in the USA  is doing a project with Christmas cards,
they want to see from what places in the world they will receive Christmas cards,
would be nice if you can join too. I have send my card this morning :).
Not this one as it should be a surprise.

L'immagine può contenere: testo

Have a nice day!

Hugs Blankina

4 commenti:

  1. Allereerst bedankt voor de tip vwb de geembosste tekst, nét zo waardevol als jouw uit witte cardstock en zelfgekleurde blaadjes...grazie Anna 😙😙😙!
    Dit rendiertje is meer dan schattig en ik ga zéker een kaartje naar USA sturen!

    XxIrene

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wat een lief kaartje en een leuk verzoek!
    Geniet van je weekend,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...