sabato 22 novembre 2014

Tutorial Copic on glass Italia DT post



Hi all, ciao tutti, hallo allemaal,

During the copic classes some people ask me if copics can be used 
on other materials than paper,yes they can ! 
So therefore I have prepared a tutorial for COPIC ITALIA .

This one is Copic and glass.


This is my first experiment, so I have used a small glass object,
a little simple photo frame. 
You will need some stamps ( I have used dotted flowers from Hero Arts ), 
staz -on ink and Copics ofcourse.


Just stamp some stamps onto the glass with Staz-on ink
and let dry the ink



Pick some Copic and colour the stamped images, 
for safety I have coloured on the other side of the glass


The frame is also a little dull, 
so I have coloured the frame too


The inner borders with V 05


One side with YR 18


One side with R 39


One side with Y 18


One side with R 17


Now I have also decorated the carton inside,
with a pencil and copic multiliners I have designed a motif


Some doodeling


And here is the result !
A fancy colourful little personalized photo frame.

It is fun to colour on glass too, 
love to do more experiments..also with Christmas coming up.

Hope you will try it too.

Hugs Blankina












3 commenti:

  1. What a great tutoriall and your added doodling steals the show. Thanks for showing more ways to use our beloved Copics.

    RispondiElimina
  2. So pretty and thank you for your wonderful tutorial x

    RispondiElimina
  3. Leuk gedaan!! Ziet er een lekker vrolijk uit zo!!
    Een heel gezellig weekend,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...