domenica 18 maggio 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Loves Rubberstamps Bloghop



Hi all, today I am showing you my one of my new stamps!
I have bought this super cute set of Lulu on the move..I think she is a darling.
And the stamps with the "splashes/ spots is also new, 
I have used two colours of brown matching to the dp from My mind's eye.
I love how the colouring came out!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps 
weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop


The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. 
Check out each link and leave a comment. 
If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. 
One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot
 and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for
 a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! 

We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month
Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!



products used : 

Patterned-Paper My mind's eye 


Copics used : 

skin: E 11, E 13, R 20, white gelpen
hair : YR 20, YR 24, E 33
clothes: E 81, E 84 , E 87
rollerskates : T 0, T 1, T 3
shadow: B000, B00, B 02

Please do not forget to join our current challenge 
( Girly, Glitter and glamorous here ) there are still some days left.

Challenge:

Kraftin Kimmie - Girly girl ( a fun messy girly girl in my case..)

Sassy Cheryl's challenge - CAS with sassy cheryl image

Anyone for Anya - favourite stamp ( one of my new favourite stamps)

Crafty Catz- just for sport ( rollerskating )

reminders of other challenges of my DT's :  

MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S - for-that-special-day ( wedding/ anniversary( graduation etc. )
MY BESTIE DEUTSCHLAND - challenge-3  Anything goes with My Besties - birthday / wedding

Hugs Blankina


22 commenti:

  1. Blankina die Karte ist total süss und wunderschön Coloriert
    glg Gertrude

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very cute! I love the splashes around the image! Beautiful job!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Eine tolle Karte! Gefällt mir sehr!
    Danke für´s Mitmachen bei der Sassy Cheryl´s Challenge.
    LG Nela

    RispondiElimina
  4. Awww LuLu on skates - I love her. Fabulous colors. Thanks for sharing it with the Sassy Cheryl Challenge.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Super cute card!! Lulu is so cute. Fabulous coloring. I love the colors used and the splashed colored background is awesome.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Love how you kept the colours mono. Great image and fun sentiment

    RispondiElimina
  7. Oh so cute! Love the image and how you colored her. It's a fantastic birthday card. Tfs Patricia B

    RispondiElimina
  8. Lulu is echt enig Blankina en waar is die stempel met die spatten van????

    xx Irene

    RispondiElimina
  9. LuLu is just precious....Rolling around on her skates. Your card is adorable. So glad you joined us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges. Hugs, joann

    RispondiElimina
  10. Super fun card and the image is so cute! Beautiful coloring too! :)

    RispondiElimina
  11. Absolutely stunning!

    I love the splatter! Whomever receives this card will love it. I adore this new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp too! Love those skates.

    Good luck at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Thanks for playing...join us again, we have some exciting new things coming up! xx Becky

    RispondiElimina
  12. Wat een leuke stempel!! Lekker vrolijk kaartje!
    Leuk je kaart te zien op het Don en Daisy blog!
    Een fijne week,
    Colinda

    RispondiElimina
  13. Soooo adorable! Love your layout and image! You always make everything look so beautiful.
    :)

    RispondiElimina
  14. how cute is Lulu and those splotches too!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  15. I just LOVE Lulu, even though I drew her. This is simply darling and I LOVE the splatter! How perfect is that!
    Thanks for playing along in the Clean & Simple challenge with my Sassy Gals!

    RispondiElimina
  16. She is looking just precious rolling on her skates!! And I love the idea of splashing too.

    RispondiElimina
  17. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    RispondiElimina
  18. a super card with your cute skating girl, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    RispondiElimina
  19. This is so adorable!!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Good luck!

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...