giovedì 3 gennaio 2013

Monochrome round thank you Bean card TGF


Un biglietto tondo , fatto con il creatable di Marianne Design,
 il timbro dolce di Twinkle Bean del Greeting Farm.
L'idea di questo biglietto è di Eva ( vedi qui per l'originale ) del Showcase DT  team di The Greeting Farm che purtroppo ha finito la sua stagione di 6 mesi...Giusto in tempo per la gara di FFF che questa volta ha due dei nuovi timbri come premio!! Sono tutti adorabile sono un grande fan...speriamo bene...

A round card , made with my creatable of Marianne Design, with the oh so sweet Twinkle Bean stamp of the Greeting Farm. I have cased Eva's card ( click here for the original ) who was on the last showcase DT team of the Greeting Farm, unfortunately her term has finished after 6 months...Just on time to enter the FFF challenge which offers two stamps of the new 1 Jan release!! Great, I am a super fan..keep my fingers crossed..

Een ronde kaart, gemaakt met mijn creatable van Marianne Design, 
en het oh zo schattige Twinkle Bean stempeltje.
Ik heb de kaart van Eva "gekopieerd" ( klik hier voor het origineel ) voor de FFF challenge. Nog net op tijd deze keer geven ze twee stempels van de nieuwe januari collectie kado aan de winnaar...nu maar duimen !!
Eva heeft net haar 6 maanden als showcase DT lid bij de Greeting Farm erop zitten, jammer .

Challenge:

FFF Challenge - case a showcase DT card from the last DT term

Heck of a challenge - thank you

Charisma Cardz- Monochrome

Hugs Blankina


For my FOREVER FRIENDS DT POST CLICK HERE

8 commenti:

  1. Hi Blankina!! Firstly...what a beautiful card. I love the oranges and the beautiful shape. I have just got back from my holidays and I cannot find your email anywhere :( I received your gorgeous card and I just wanted to say how beautiful it is and I have put it in my new craft room :) Send me an email when you can xxx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Absolutely fabulous ! Wonderful cameo of orange ! Bravo ! It's successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and happy new year 2013 full of crealivity !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    RispondiElimina
  3. lovely monochrome card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    RispondiElimina
  4. Blankina, This is beautiful xx

    RispondiElimina
  5. adorable!! thank you for casing my card!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Very wonderful shape and the colors have a gorgeous Autumn feel to them. Beautiful card!


    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck Of a Challenge.
    Lisa xx

    RispondiElimina
  7. Che meraviglia! Buona giornata e buon anno cara!
    Robi

    RispondiElimina
  8. A really great card, I like the layout and that you didn't use a typical winter colour. Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for passing by and leaving a comment! See you soon..
Grazie che sei passato e che hai lasciato un commento! A presto...
Leuk dat je langs bent gekomen en een berichtje heb achtergelaten! Tot snel..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...