martedì 15 luglio 2014

Marianne Design Diva's challenge DT post


Hi all,

Today I am sharing three cards with you .. Sorry I will post them all today...
I am celebrating my birthday today and I am leaving for a short holiday at my mums house.
During my break you will find all pre sceduled posts.

Anyway I hope you will join this and  the following challenges: 

One for the new challenge at Loves Rubberstamps ( use fabric ) click here ,
one for My Besties Deutschland ( anything goes with My Bestie ) click here 

 we have a new monthly challenge;

USE YOUR NEWEST MARIANNE DESIGN PRODUCT

You can use all kind of brands as long as you use at least minimum 3 Marianne Design products
You can join as many times as you wish as long as you follow the rules

( In my case the stamp from Don & Daisy )
I will get some new MD goodies from the last july collection but when I had made this post I did not have anything newer than the crafting Daisy stamp and the design papers.

This months sponsors are :


Please check the challenge blog to the other DT members work and to see what you can win..
In the challenge post we have also revealed the candy winner!

Marianne Design goodies used : 

dies : zip cr1260 , clock cr1234 , stitched circle cr1248 , ornament lr0273 , border lr0300
design paper pk9106 , stamp dds3340 ( MY NEWEST MD PRODUCT ) 
, stitching ec0144 , post stamp cs0879


Daisy was coloured with these copics :

hair : E 43, E 44, E 47
skin : E 000, E 00, E 02
dress : R 27, R 35, R 37, R 85
lamp / desk : YG 91, YG 95
shadow : B0000, B 000, B 02
chair : T 1, T 3, T 5

Hugs Blankina

6 commenti:

  1. Buon Compleanno Blankina!!!!!
    La card è bellissima, adoro il die a forma di orologio e il layout e i colori sono veramente azzeccati!
    Ancora auguri e divertiti! :)
    Un abbraccio
    Cinzia

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wat een mooie kaart, leuk die gouden rits!! Ga zo een kaart maken met nieuwe producten van Marianne, leuke challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Gorgeous image and card l like the layout too! x

    RispondiElimina
  4. Super cute...love the die you used! The zipper is pretty cool too!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hoi Blankina,
    Wat een gave kaart!!!!
    Ze is zo schattig! En doe mallen er omheen maken het echt af! Vooral die klok!
    Het papier past er ook perfect bij zoals je Daisy hebt gekleurd.
    Geniet van je vakantie enne het is weer een leuke challenge dus ik doe mee!
    Liefs, Linda

    RispondiElimina
  6. so gorgeous blankina.stunning details and colours and i love the fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...